Here's a video showing you how to get your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key:
In order to use an Amazon affiliate software, you will need an Access Key ID and a Secret Access Key.
Here's the SIMPLEST process to get them:
1) If you haven't done so already, please sign up sign up for the Amazon Product Advertising API. click the "Sign Up Now" button on the right side of the following page:
3) If you are not already logged in to Amazon Web Services (AWS), login. Please use the option, "I'm an existing user". Login with your EXISTING affiliate account. Do NOT create a new one.
4) Click "Continue to Security Credentials"
5) Click + Access Keys (Access Key ID and Secret Access Key)
6) Click "Create New Access Key." Amazon allows you to have up to two active access keys at a time. If the button "Create New Access Key" is inactive, please delete one of your older keys, so you can create a new one.
7) Click "Show Access Key." COPY THE ACCESS KEY ID AND SECRET ACCESS KEY AND PASTE THEM IN A TEXT FILE ON YOUR MACHINE. Save that file and remember where you have saved it. Otherwise, you will not be able to access your Secret Access Key in the future. :-)
Btw, you can TEST your API keys by using the Scratchpad Tool
Article ID: 193
Category: Amazon registration, Access API Keys