[Associate Goliath] Could not load product page: blocked by CAPTCHA prompt
Amazon recently applied a new security policy to fight against scraping and/or DDoS attacks. In some cases it gives a false positive, blocking even normal users.
There are three things you can do:
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin, as we constantly add functions that deal with this issue. Please go under "plugins", find "Associate Goliath " and click the "update now" link. If you can't see this link, then click the "check for updates" link.
2) Space out the generation of posts. Wait for 24 hours. Then, start slowly. For example, generate 10 posts now, 10 after one hour, etc.
3) Avoid using these options:
- Only add products that have at least X stars
- Only add products that have at least X reviews
Both of these can be found on the "Options" tab.
You can just leave their fields empty.
These two functions do a lot of extra page scraping, which increases the chances that Amazon will show the captcha.
Rest assured, we are constantly working to avoid such issues. :-)